Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac 2009 CTS-V Radiant Silver
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Which would be easier, to list the dealerships that are still alive, or the dealers that are no longer with us V owners?

My Favorite dealership is still alive they sent me a e-Mail .

Glad that they will continue to be the biggest V dealer in the United States

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V , 2010 SRX 2.8T
3,085 Posts
alot of the survival will be based upon service. I know my V caddy/hummer dealer says they have seen a HUGE increase in service be it because other dealers got shut down or because owners are spooked that soon they'll have to work on their own cars :tisk:

·
Registered
Cadillac 2009 CTS-V Radiant Silver
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I prefer to go to the best V dealers in the US...

Great give us your extended list you prefer for maintenance.

Waiting to see if you mention any near my area, all help is good.

·
Cadillac Technician
none
11,051 Posts
We are still here and doing just fine with the support of you guys!

·
Premium Member
2012 CTS-V Coupe
59 Posts
Which would be easier, to list the dealerships that are still alive, or the dealers that are no longer with us V owners?

My Favorite dealership is still alive they sent me a e-Mail .

Glad that they will continue to be the biggest V dealer in the United States
I'd like to see KEN DIXON dealership get the pink slip...the worst dealership I have ever dealt with. Sales division and service department lacks seriously.:banghead: On the other hand, Lindsay Cadillac in Alexandria are the best! Mod friendly and enthusiasts...service department are top notch. I purchased two Vs there, a CTS-V and STS-V, and they bent over backwards to meet my needs. They need to stay...:yup:

·
Registered
'09 Sedan Black Raven M6; '14 Sedan Phantom Gray A6 Graphite
315 Posts
I'd like to see KEN DIXON dealership get the pink slip...the worst dealership I have ever dealt with. Sales division and service department lacks seriously.:banghead: On the other hand, Lindsay Cadillac in Alexandria are the best! Mod friendly and enthusiasts...service department are top notch. I purchased two Vs there, a CTS-V and STS-V, and they bent over backwards to meet my needs. They need to stay...:yup:
KEN DIXON would probably look like a building full of Angels playing harps on a pillow of fluffy white clouds compared to the group of Antwerpen dealerships here in the Balto., MD metro area. These guys are truly crooks and no doubt help to give GM the dirty rep they wear here. I certainly hope GM used the "crook" test in determining which ones to close. I hope they used that test to target Antwerpen. I know Chrysler has already closed down their Dodge operation. GM needs to do the same.

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
It's too bad you're in Alexandria. What a horrible part of northern Virginia. Pick up shop and move a little to the west, would ya... :D

jas
Something tells me that no matter how bad D.C. traffic is, you'd still get to Lindsay before me. Quit yer bitchin'...

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
We got the ax... Its not over...

Life goes on.. I have met a lot of nice people and what ever I do in life I will still be on this board..

I need to make a living too.. If you own a non GM vehicle you can get GMS right now.

I am here to take care of everything. We will have to wait and see what the goverment does. We sell more CTS-V's than anyone in the US.. I don't know what to say except I am speechless. Everyone that has ordered and purchased a vehicle from me know I am honest and straight forward. There is some big dealerships around here closing.

anyone that has a v on order will get there vehicle.

Any questions or comments just PM or email me.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Here's an abbreviated version of the letter we received Monday:

General Motors said:
On behalf of the entire GM team, as GM embarks on its exciting new future, I am extremely pleased that Plaza Cadillac has been identified by GM as one of its key Dealers for the Cadillac brand.

Part of GM's restructuring effort includes plans for a dealer network consisting of fewer, stronger and more properly located dealers which we hope will allow for a higher through-put and enhanced business potential. Your selection as a dealer for the Cadillac brand shows the confidence we have in your dealership being part of the new GM.

In closing, please be aware that GM has great respect for, and appreciation of, your past efforts as a GM Dealer. We are enthusiastic about the prospects of our mutual success under this new structure.

Sincerely,

GENERAL MOTORS CORPORATION
So it looks like GM likes the way we do business and take care of our customers- sweet!

Thanks to all the forum members past and future for your business, and I look forward to meeting more of you in person and helping you with your Cadillac needs.

·
Registered
2017 Camaro ZL1; 2011 CTS-V sedan; 2004 Lightning
12,007 Posts
Here's an abbreviated version of the letter we received Monday:

So it looks like GM likes the way we do business and take care of our customers- sweet!

Thanks to all the forum members past and future for your business, and I look forward to meeting more of you in person and helping you with your Cadillac needs.
:highfive:

T

·
0 Posts
Tony - congratulations! Scott - I too am speechless! That sounds more like old GM making another wise decision.

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
We got the ax... Its not over...
Damn, I'm sorry to hear about that. :( Hopefully you guys can convince GM another way. Like selling more Vs than anyone else in the Midwest? I thought that'd make some kind of a difference.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts