Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Dealership
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I am Randy from Hill Cadillac and we are a new supporting dealership in the Philadelphia area. I am writing to say hi to everyone as well as let everyone know that we are looking to start selling any inventory we have to members on this website. Currently, we have four CTS-v's, three black raven, and one radiant silver. We are looking to sell all of them even with discounts (for everyone). If you are interested please let me know. We are willing to ship them as well, so please let me know. Here is a link to our current inventory. Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from everyone.

One Black Raven w/ ebony -- fully equipped, chrome wheels, nav, Recaro's, etc.

Two Black Raven w/ ebony and one Radiant Silver w/ ebony -- all options except Recaro's, suede wheel, or chrome wheels.

If interested please let me know. I can be reached either by a post, e-mail, or phone. My contacts are [email protected] or 610-356-4900. Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from everyone.

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
Welcome to our forums as a supporting member. You guys are right around the corner from me. Sell those cars, I have yet to see another V2 on the road.

·
Registered
Dealership
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey everyone,

Thank you for all of the posts so far. Sorry I did not get back to you guys quicker regarding the transmissions, but yes they are all auto's. If anyone has any questions on them let me know. Lastly, Kadonny thank you for the welcome and I look forward to selling some V's on the forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts