Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2008 CTS4
281 Posts
I like it, but still not overwhelmed with front end styling...I don't agree that it's ugly though. I think I'd still take the Buick Avenir concept over it and pocket the difference in price.

·
Registered
Previous:2005 Cadillac XLR; Current:2014 Cadillac CTS Coupe
299 Posts
Not ugly, but as with all their latest efforts a bit boring and generic. Still waiting for the wow factor that the last generation CTS, XLR had when they hit the market. They seem to be stuck in a rut with the same design cues.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,182 Posts
At first blush, not a fan.

·
Registered
2016 CTS 3.6 Premium RWD, 2012 CTS Coupe Premium RWD (sold)
823 Posts
The youtube video guy is saying exactly what I've been saying about the 3rd gen CTS....all science and no art.

·
Registered
2013 Black Diamond CTS4 Premium Coupe (sold-09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony)
4,339 Posts
Looks like an uninspired next version of the XTS to me...nothing spectacular...no reason for me to get excited over it.

·
Premium Member
'11 CTS 3.6 Premium, Black on Black, 19" Summer Tire Package
1,547 Posts
The zenith of Cadillac styling was apparently the 2008 CTS. Since then, every new model seems to be more and more generic in appearance. This one isn't ugly, IMHO, but it's not a head-hunter, either, and that huge badge HAS to go!

·
Registered
2009 CTS 3.6 LY7
285 Posts
I don't think it's 'ugly', but not a fan of the upright front-end, the way the trunk lid bumps up in the center and the badge. Like the styling of my '09 a lot more.

·
Registered
2008 DTS PERFORMANCE GONE (R.I.P.)
1,160 Posts
Ok ,...its April fools..... Where's the real one? Lol. Horrible color for presentation IMO. Looks generic, thought I was looking at the back of the full sized jaguar at one point. Looks much better in white. Not flabbergasted. Glad I bought a V8. I gotta say that the continental concept looks damn good to me. Then again so did the Ciel and Elmiraj. When are they going to actually make these wonderous automobiles?

I've seen worse...

·
Registered
2016 CTS Premium 3.6 AWD
218 Posts
The zenith of Cadillac styling was apparently the 2008 CTS. Since then, every new model seems to be more and more generic in appearance. This one isn't ugly, IMHO, but it's not a head-hunter, either, and that huge badge HAS to go!
Agreed, whoever is making the badge bigger and bigger (and all who are allowing it) need to go away along with it. I don't think I can buy any new Cadillac because the Crest/Badge irritates me every time I see it.

·
Registered
2014 CTS Coupe 3.6 RWD Perfomance Pkg, TriCoat White Diamond
1,599 Posts
It'll make a great executive or corporate car. But come to think of it, the full size SUV's has that market cornered.

·
Registered
Thunder Gray '08 CTS 3.6 FE2 Premium
333 Posts
I find the interior quite nice on the CT6 (especially the wood dash - WANT). A couple interesting things I noted about the CT6 I haven't seen mentioned here: CUE operation has been augmented with an Audi MMI-style touchpad, which should quell complaints about usability on the move. Also, the HVAC controls have returned to "real" buttons. I expect both of these to trick down to the new-gen CTS in the mid-model enhancement (probably for '16 or '17). At least they're listening!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts