Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What do you all think about Cadillac moving their beautiful colored Crest to a Monochromatic crest on the LYRIQ. If anyone from cadillac is reading this, can i get a colorful Crest on my Lyriq? Dont like the monochromatic crest at all.

·
Registered
2017 XT5 Platinum, 2008 CTS (3.6L DI, AWD)
494 Posts
What's funny is Cadillac makes kits for some vehicles (like the XT5) to change over the emblems to the new monochrome style. Now here's a thread asking for the reverse... Should be interesting to see if they make the reverse as an optional kit. Although in the case of the Lyriq I'm guessing it would be much more difficult as they are not just emblems (they light up/are buttons). Anyway - slightly off topic, but here's me going from color to monochrome my XT5:

·
Registered
157 Posts
What's funny is Cadillac makes kits for some vehicles (like the XT5) to change over the emblems to the new monochrome style. Now here's a thread asking for the reverse... Should be interesting to see if they make the reverse as an optional kit. Although in the case of the Lyriq I'm guessing it would be much more difficult as they are not just emblems (they light up/are buttons). Anyway - slightly off topic, but here's me going from color to monochrome my XT5:
Since they light up I wonder if a high quality decal/wrap with translucent colors could be applied over the crest resulting an am illuminated colored crest.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts