1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
Great pics-thanks for posting! You really don't get the idea of how steep these tracks are banked until you've been there in person.

·
Registered
13,568 Posts
Excellent shots. Nice that you had a couple of my PAM Wagon. That one lowered (bagged?) coupe caught a lot of attention. The Heritage Cars were great this year. Hurley Haywood's 59 Porsche, the 2 Caddy Classics (I loved those), I see you appreciated the Ferrari, the TR8 of Bill Warner who runs the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance - on and on. What a tremendous event.

All of you wankers...put the Rolex 24 on your bucket list. Just the aural sex is worth it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Excellent shots. Nice that you had a couple of my PAM Wagon. That one lowered (bagged?) coupe caught a lot of attention. The Heritage Cars were great this year. Hurley Haywood's 59 Porsche, the 2 Caddy Classics (I loved those), I see you appreciated the Ferrari, the TR8 of Bill Warner who runs the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance - on and on. What a tremendous event.

All of you wankers...put the Rolex 24 on your bucket list. Just the aural sex is worth it.
It is certainly on my bucket list, but will have to wait a while! I have to ask, PAM?, pretty amazing machine?, or the name of your better half? Have never seen this before. I do agree "amazing". Wish Cadillac would bring back another wagon/shooting brake. Not gonna happen. Guess I'll have to buy that Ferrari!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts