Cadillac Owners Forum banner

What type of Cadillac club would you be interested in?

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
OK, here it is. the NorCal people have been waiting long enough. I'm from NorCal and there doesnt seem to be any Caddy Clubs around here , so i decided to open up a forum and start one myself! http://NorCalCadillacs.Proboards49.com , the site is still in maintenaince mode because we are still working on it. Please come, join, and enjoy your stay. Whether you own a New CTS-V, an Escalade, or a Past Year Caddy, everyone is welcome to NorCalCadillacs. This site was mainly made to connect all of our NorCal Cadillac Owners. At NorCalCadillacs we hope to post upcoming events and hopefully set up some Cadillac meets.

Sorry to CadillacForums.com if this seems like a bad idea. im just trying to get Cadillac owners in the NorCal connected and my site does not put down CadillacForums.com in any way. I also wish to have CadillacForums.com link in my site under your consent.

Thanks for Reading and Please Visit

http://NorCalCadillacs.proboards49.com

First 50 people who join our site will get Custom Titles!
and i will not open the site until at least 50 have joined

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought I should post this here also:

I don't believe we need to start our own forum. We should get in contact with those running CadillacOwners.com and try to get afiliated with them. I enjoy those who have been in this forum and we should make every effort to stay connected here. We are looking at creating a club, not excluding those here that have been so helpful. Wouldn't you miss all the info RobertCTS and J.E.T. have posted? Clubs are about connecting, not exclusion. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
22,415 Posts
onephatguy said:
I thought I should post this here also:

I don't believe we need to start our own forum. We should get in contact with those running CadillacOwners.com and try to get afiliated with them. I enjoy those who have been in this forum and we should make every effort to stay connected here. We are looking at creating a club, not excluding those here that have been so helpful. Wouldn't you miss all the info RobertCTS and J.E.T. have posted? Clubs are about connecting, not exclusion. :thumbsup:
Gee..I sure would miss me.

Have you guys ever counted all the specialty Forums in this Caddy Forum?
That's enough to serve my needs.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Count me in for a National club w/ regional and local chapters.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I like the national club with regional and local chapters, just as long as my region includes OH. You guys kick ass!

·
Registered
723 Posts
Back in my Corvette days I belonged to the National Council of Corvette Clubs. It was a national club (no kidding, just look at the name) and all the regoinal clubs reported to the national club. Additionally the NCCC was big enough to have the ear of GM and was usually involved with Corvette events such as new unveilings, 1 millionth car, etc.

The club was great for memberships, vendor discounts, events, cruises, national record keeping, insurance for racing, and charitable contributions. I would gladly join a national cadillac club and I am sure there would be a tremenous upside. Today there are 285 clubs in 15 regions with 18500 members.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts