Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to let all of you know about The Cadillac Challenge that is being held April 24-25th, 2015 at Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas. It is going to be a weekend full of racing and there are still spots open for those who would like to compete. For this event we will also have some open track time and the chance to see what your car can do against other high performance machines such as McLarens, Nissan Skylines, Porsches and more. Both the race and open track times will be held using the full 3.4mile track.
And if you don’t want to get on the track, but still want to show off your car we are also having a car show with raffles and prizes. One of our goals for the weekend is to set a world record for the most V’s and Cadillac’s in one location. If you are interested in the car show or racing email me at [email protected] and I will get you registered. Race spots are filling up fast so don’t wait.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,161 Posts

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,161 Posts
I have to admit to a minor bit of jealousy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I put the wrong contact email in my original post. If you are interested in attending the Cadillac Challenge at CoTA please PM me or send me an email at [email protected]. We are also giving VIP passes to the next 150 people who sign up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts