Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay. If anyone is interested in a 2004 calendar with a picture of their Cadillac on it - let me know. For an example of what mine will look like, click the link below:

http://www.cafeshops.com/cadillacforums

If you'd like to submit a picture of your own Cadillac - or your favorite Cadillac - reply here and we'll work out the details. You should email me the image in as high a resolution as possible. It should be atleast 11 x 8.5 inches wide - or 1650 x 1275 pixels... Also atleast 150 pixels per inch resolution.. To make it simple, just send me the biggest and largest photo you can, if possible straight out of your digital camera...

I will take care of the rest. Cutting, pasting, resizing, fixing, etcetera.. If you have a dent that you need me to touch-up or anything like that... Just let me know.. I can even tint your windows. :p

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I'd definitely be for it. (especially the touch up part, theres a scratch on one side, a dent on the other :( )

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
I could submit the Gparents FW........

·
Registered
989 Posts
I'd put my pimpin' tang mobile in there, but her make up has been smerred and smudged off. She needs a new look, and I don't think they'll be time for that to make the calender.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I'm in... If you'll have me. :)

I just took some nice night pics of my car last night on the way home from the track... Would make a good October shot with the full moon and all. 3.2 megapixels...

I just need to get my damn net connection back up and running. They can't out out til tomorrow afternoon though... Grrrr... :mad:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Ive got the full size version, and other assorted ones also!

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
elwesso said:
Ive got the full size version, and other assorted ones also!
eMail me the full-size version and I'll set it up for you. Use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.. I can only have one to purchase at a time... Jeeez.. What a system...

·
Banned
7,971 Posts
I always thought we should have like a 12 month calender with (forum memberses) Cadillacs through the ages. But I can't afford anything like that anyway.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
14 Participants
AirJigga25