Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case you haven't yet noticed, we've got our own Cadillac-specific auction system running at http://www.cadillacforums.com/auctions/auctions.php

Please let me know how this can become yet another great way to serve you and the rest of the Cadillac community...

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
In case you haven't yet noticed, we've got our own Cadillac-specific auction system running at http://www.cadillacforums.com/auctions/auctions.php

Please let me know how this can become yet another great way to serve you and the rest of the Cadillac community...
are we allowed to do parts as well??? that would be great if we can do that.
also why are you selling your wood sal. you getting a new caddy??

·
...Reloaded
1,698 Posts
JJhomer83 said:
are we allowed to do parts as well? That would be great if we can do that.
AFAIK, yes.
Also why are you selling your 'Wood Sal? Are you getting a new Caddy??
Sal's not selling his car - that's just for test purposes... :cool:

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, there's a parts section at the bottom of the menu on the left. And, no - I'm not selling my car. But - if somebody wants to give me $20k, I wouldn't turn them down. :p

·
Registered
90 Posts
Well im pretty sure that you knew that i was going to say this but your missing 5 models:
M&M Cadillac Ambulance/hearse
S&S Cadillac Ambulance/hearse
Eureka Cadillac Ambulance/hearse
Supeior Cadillac Ambulance/hearse
Hi-boy Cadillac Ambulance
Cadillac Hearse (1979-1996?)

All models may range from 1953-1979.
im gone.

·
Banned
7,971 Posts
If I were selling a car, I'd still go with ebay motors, because there is a bigger market there. I don't know... maybe the parts section will work though.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
I like it!!!!

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
davesdeville said:
If I were selling a car, I'd still go with ebay motors, because there is a bigger market there. I don't know... maybe the parts section will work though.
eBayMotors is bigger because they've been around since January 11th of 2000. We've only been around 1 day. :p Give us 4 years and I bet we've got a ton more Cadillacs being auctioned... There will be more Cadillac-interested parties here - and it'll cost much, much less to sell - which means people will be able to charge less as well..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
BeelzeBob