Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
toomanytoyz said:
Beauty! :thumbsup:

And if you ever want to sell it, give me a shout! :)

That is flawless. You got a real jem on your hands

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks.. Your cars are nice too. Especially the pic with the blue shorts!
Blow it up and I can make that my background!

AirJigga25 said:
yeah I just set that picture as my background:worship:
You'll be up for at least a day...nice rig.

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Cool Car, reminds me alot of one my dad had. Question though, How come this is posted in Kill stories? Do you have a story to tell?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes.. Read the info at the link...

Brett said:
Cool Car, reminds me alot of one my dad had. Question though, How come this is posted in Kill stories? Do you have a story to tell?

·
Registered
158 Posts
The Fleetwood you have their is awesome man. That motor in the day was the biggest motor you could get! I am glad to see how very stock it looks too. What a sleeper! Here is a picture of my Caddy!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Ok...i read every freakin letter on ur site and i have came to the conclusion....This is the most beautiful peice of art that has ever rolled out of GM and into the hands of a master artist...i have a 92 5.0 brougham and im only 17 years old...i had my dads old 87 brougham but it got stolen...i have some big dreams of doing things with cars and specifically cadillacs...i loveeeee cadillacs ever since my dad bought a brand new one back in 86...he bought a 87 fleetwood brougham , black with red interior...but ur brogham is truley the sweetest ive seen...and its an 80s!the condition ur car is in is truly incredible and i would kill to turn my 92 into a monster like that.....i one day hope to be able to make my brougham a 500cid monster as well....and always wanted to ever since i had my old one..but i will never sacrifice the ride of my caddy;-)...theres nothing wrong in that! hey man....my email is [email protected]...please drop a line sometime...maybe u cud give me some tips and help me out since u know your stuff ...if you willing to teach a young gun whos willing to listen and learn!;-)

Justin Mathew
-Committed to own nothing but cadillacs for the rest of my life!(no joke)!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
11 Participants
92brougham