Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can reprogram the 91-95 deville/fleetwood, and seville/eldorado PCMs. raise rev limit, remove top speed limiter, change shift points, change speedo output based on different tire sizes, lower thermostat temperatures based on a different t-stat being used, eliminate emissions, change idle speed, change idle-down coasting rpm for the ISC motor, etc...

I can also provide the superchips/fastchips fueling and timing tables, which gives you an additonal 20HP & 15 lb/ft of TQ gain to a stock engine

cost of getting this from superchips: $300. my cost to you, $125

that $125 price includes shipping.

·
Premium Member
2014 XTS V Sport Platinum
25 Posts
I can reprogram the 91-95 deville/fleetwood, and seville/eldorado PCMs. raise rev limit, remove top speed limiter, change shift points, change speedo output based on different tire sizes, lower thermostat temperatures based on a different t-stat being used, eliminate emissions, change idle speed, change idle-down coasting rpm for the ISC motor, etc...

I can also provide the superchips/fastchips fueling and timing tables, which gives you an additonal 20HP & 15 lb/ft of TQ gain to a stock engine

I am looking for a chip that does what you have mentioned for my 2014 XTS V Sport
cost of getting this from superchips: $300. my cost to you, $125

that $125 price includes shipping. If anybody is interested, email for details:

Aaron
[email protected]
I’m looking for a chip that will do what you have mentioned here for a 2014 XTS V Sport 3.6 liter. Can you help me. Any info about this would be welcome. And any info on voiding warranties would also be beneficial.
Thanks for your help

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,829 Posts
You need to post your question in XTS/XTS-V. The OP has not logged in for over 5 years - and never logged in after his original post in this thread. The 4.9 engine of which he speaks (out of production for 25 years) bears absolutely NO resemblance to yours. 2020 PCM "tunes" are far different and more sophisticated than the phony "chips" offered years ago.

This "Tuning" forum is essentially dead - look at the dates of the threads.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts