Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
just one
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 6 months ago I was riding home from the bars with my buddy and his girlfriend. We were listening to this cool song on the stereo that was turned up madd loud.

Next to us in this 3 series beamer coupe was this loser/prick who kept revving his engine the whole time at all the lights.

So we're in Burlington, VT and this guy is just annoying because he thinks he's all that. I decided by the second light we pulled up to going up pearl street that I was going to destroy him on the right going up Pearl.

I totally had the advantage when going up the hill and I knew it.

The road was a little curvy and we were neck and neck at about 65 miles an hour. Obviously this guy couldn't hang with me and I decided to see if he had any balls. By this point my buddy's girlfriend was kind of screaming and my buddy was yellling, "Go , go, get him!"

I was all psyched, gunned it up to 75 and smoked the mo fo. I pulled in front of him and stopped at the next light. I looked back in the rearview mirror and he was smiling, nodding his head.

Despite losing, he followed me another 2 miles home to my buddy's house and I swear I was going to deck him if he followed me into the parking lot but he chickened out there too.

I will never forget how psyched we were too kick that punks ass in his lame beamer. My buddy still reminds me of it and gives me high fives.

Thats RIGHT! LAC'S ALL THE WAY!

-g

· Registered
just one
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jason - could you further explain being on the interstate and how I would go about "unlocking the converter", also, so you're saying you put it in second gear instead of drive on the highway?

I live on a steep hill and put it in 3rd going up my hill all the time which is fun...did you do the same thing.

How do you like you 97 SLS, i have the same one but black

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.