Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's one or some of your favorite songs to play in your caddy?

A few of mine are:

Marilyn Manson - Antichrist Superstar
Marilyn Manson - Diary of a Dope Fiend
Marilyn Manson - Irresponsible Hate Anthem
Nine Inch Nails - The Great Collapse (great song to cruise to)
Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up
Prodigy - Firestarter

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I agree about prodigy basically anthing by them is great, i like perfect drug by NIN but for the most part i dont like that kind of music
my fav. bands right now are
Yellowcard
Sugarcult
Sage Francis
Blink 182
Something Corporate
Dispatch

Thats about it! Anyone like any of these?

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Big pimpin!!

Oh yeah, thats right, I dont have a caddy :(

·
Registered
329 Posts
I've got a few mix CDs in my CTS's stereo, but they're pretty much comprised of these bands:

Audioslave (my new fav band since seeing them at Lollapalooza 2 days ago)
Andrew W.K.
Tenacious D
Orbital
Aphex Twin
The White Stripes
Tool
Radiohead
Ludacris
50Cent
The Distillers

The list goes on & on, but this is a start.

btw, I love NIN & MM, great music to rawk out to. :madtalkin

·
Registered
329 Posts
BUILDINGCTSAMG said:
I agree about prodigy basically anthing by them is great, i like perfect drug by NIN but for the most part i dont like that kind of music
my fav. bands right now are
Yellowcard
Sugarcult
Sage Francis
Blink 182
Something Corporate
Dispatch

Thats about it! Anyone like any of these?
I've got Something Corporate & Blink 182 on my winamp playlist at work, but I haven't heard the rest of those bands... yet! I'll check them out once I get home.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL. Nah, it's better to see peoples reactions. When we would cruise around in my friend's '62 lincoln, we'd blast manson and the car was all black and lights were very dim. It looked so evil at night. but anyways, we'd get all these weird looks like people were afraid. lol. Oh, I forgot to mension his car was running straight exhaust then. LOL. It was soooo ****ing loud.

·
Registered
329 Posts
MMNineInchNails said:
LOL. Nah, it's better to see peoples reactions. When we would cruise around in my friend's '62 lincoln, we'd blast manson and the car was all black and lights were very dim. It looked so evil at night. but anyways, we'd get all these weird looks like people were afraid. lol. Oh, I forgot to mension his car was running straight exhaust then. LOL. It was soooo ****ing loud.
Look anything like this? :

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Anything where on the hook they mention something about Cadillacs.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
I will play anything thats loud, except country!!! I have a thing against country!!!

My primary list includes:

Linkin park
Coldplay
Audioslave
50cent
Jay-Z

Thats just my top 5, i have 250 songs on 14 cds......

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
got a few MP3 cds i made for the deville

one with most of the "halo" NIN albums "piggy" seems most approprate, but closer is my favorite

nother with some old country "uneasy rider" by charlie dainles seem approprate on this one

then a brittish rock cd , "queens fat bottom girl " sounds real good

then i got my pissed off mix , gwar,deicide,cannibal corpse , pantera ,naplam death, suicidel tendacys, "nessesary evil" by naplam death and "institutionalized" by ST is best here

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
shaggygrosser said:
Look anything like this? :
No, that's a 1969 lincoln he's driving, and we didn't act like we were gangstas. lol

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Stoneage_Caddy said:

one with most of the "halo" NIN albums "piggy" seems most approprate, but closer is my favorite

nother with some old country "uneasy rider" by charlie dainles seem approprate on this one

then i got my pissed off mix , gwar,deicide,cannibal corpse , pantera ,naplam death, suicidel tendacys, "nessesary evil" by naplam death and "institutionalized" by ST is best here

Nine Inch Nails called named every cd a certain halo number to keep it orginized in your collection. 1, being the first, 17.2 being the last.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
HAHAHA! Wes don't like country!

I love it! Not the new stuff, which is synthesized bubble gum crossover Shania crap. Gimme some JONES! Gimme some BOCEPHUS! Gimme some WILLIE! Gimme some HAGGARD! LOL!

I'm in a Dwight Yoakam phase this week.

·
Registered
11,009 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:

Hey, I was wondering, where did you get your avator from?

Just wondering becuase it looks alot like the picture I took of my engine......not that I mind, it is ok if you want to use it, I was just wondering.

Hmmm, only place I have that posted is at my cardomain site, and it is also my avator at the GAOC (Grand Am Owners Club)

About the music...... my car is not on the road yet, and when i am driving my moms car ('89 Brougham) it is either classic rock on the FM or the radio is off.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
15 Participants
Elvis