Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac STS on 22" 3 piece wheels
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in miami we have diffierent type of hangouts. im wondering if there is one for caddys.

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
Sounds like we might be talking with "H" from CSI. Perrenial tough guy.

I am in Tx, and I don't know didley about Fl.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
u mean pulling a 2Fiddy?

na, i got mine wen i was 17 1/2 ... new... lease...
(but may not have it anymore as of monday.. let yall know how THAT one turns out :crying2: )

his doesnt look like an 06 or 07... maybe an 03-05 ?

still, some good mods as i saw in your other thread :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
u mean pulling a 2Fiddy?

na, i got mine wen i was 17 1/2 ... new... lease...
(but may not have it anymore as of monday.. let yall know how THAT one turns out :crying2: )

his doesnt look like an 06 or 07... maybe an 03-05 ?

still, some good mods as i saw in your other thread :thumbsup:
you bastard, you better not get rid of it, and you bastard how did you get so much rep?

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
okay, i didnt wanna bring this up... because... well its heartwrenching & it will make some people mad & have them nodding their heads from side to side..

but my dad may take my car on as his own, and not get a new car for himself now that the lease on his grand cherokee is up. I've been in the market for something real cheap, single digits..(i've only got like 8k to my name).. i'm going to look at a.....[gulp :hide:] a mustang.... on monday...
i'll find out if i'm keeping the car or not by my birthday (the 25th... hopefully then i'll find out if this is all one big, sick, twisted joke... )

~~
oh, and the rep? ...pshh, dude i'm a traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiin...dontchya know

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
okay, i didnt wanna bring this up... because... well its heartwrenching & it will make some people mad & have them nodding their heads from side to side..

but my dad may take my car on as his own, and not get a new car for himself now that the lease on his grand cherokee is up. I've been in the market for something real cheap, single digits..(i've only got like 8k to my name).. i'm going to look at a.....[gulp :hide:] a mustang.... on monday...
i'll find out if i'm keeping the car or not by my birthday (the 25th... hopefully then i'll find out if this is all one big, sick, twisted joke... )

~~
oh, and the rep? ...pshh, dude i'm a traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiin...dontchya know
why are you getting a paisa-mobile:D?

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
because its a v8, stick, new paint, low miles, the previous generation styling, & for the money i can either get an v4/v6 honda accord or v8 gt

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
because its a v8, stick, new paint, low miles, the previous generation styling, & for the money i can either get an v4/v6 honda accord or v8 gt
yeah get the stang...I have always liked them :thumbsup:

and Lately I have liked smoking their asses :burn::rice::spin::spin:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
^ ditto... but i can only do what my bank account lets me u know?

i need something thats gonna get me from school to my house and to connecticut...

·
Registered
03, 3.2L CTS-SC
577 Posts
caddycts20 im in bro-ward Fl , and i believe theres a few other fl cts guys around maybe they'll shine on in.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac STS on 22" 3 piece wheels
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol im ready wat part of miami are u fellas located? im in the hialeah area. we can head out to fudruckers or towers one night together. what do you guys think?

·
Registered
03, 3.2L CTS-SC
577 Posts
Im in miramar, im down for a ride out to towers. use to go solo ,and be the only caddy there that isnt sitting on 20's , but im down whenever you guys are.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts