Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Current: None Past: '94 STS, '93 Eldorado, '98 ETC, '03 CTS
6,654 Posts
Unless it's an STi, those Imprezas honestly aren't that impressive.
Besides, with a passenger in the car they are crippling it's horsepower to weight ratio which plays an extremely large role at the strip.

Not defending the WRX in any way, just pointing out why the STS winning wasn't much of a surprise.

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
A W is a W. No excuses. :D

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
Despite the fact that the vid description says it's a STS, I'm almost certain that was a gen2 SHO. Especially after looking at the rims.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Damn!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SHOs can be modded
Yes I know they can be modded, but when the car is pulling away you can see the symbol on the back of the trunk lid and the trunk is too square to be a SHO and the corner on the headlights are rounded off like fords. Im not trying to sound whiny here im just stickin up for the caddy.

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
that is MOST DEF an earler seville like 93-95 because those use those ugly alloy rims that had very small slits in them no doubt in my mind that WRX got served by an STS

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that is MOST DEF an earler seville like 93-95 because those use those ugly alloy rims that had very small slits in them no doubt in my mind that WRX got served by an STS
Finally someone who agrees with me THANK YOU ETC1997!!

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
sry took me awhile to play the video wouldnt play for some reason but my dad had a 93 ETC with those same rims ugly rims for a caddy but yea beyond a doubt i will def stick up thats an STS

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
CadillacETC1997 said:
knew that its an SHO? i thought we all just established it is indeed an STS....

My bad ETC1997 i was just trying to rub it in Jons face that it was an STS but i just didn't put the post together very well. MY BAD!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts