Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
05 V/corsa/shifter/bushings/stealth tune/cai/19inch hre's
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do they make one for our cars...if so can someone maybe get me one...or tell me the part # so i can order one...my caddy dealer is dragging thier feet...I dont know, maybe one of you guys has one and know's how to get one......James, if they make one can you check it out for me....and thanks again for the shifter...thanks scott

·
Registered
05 V/corsa/shifter/bushings/stealth tune/cai/19inch hre's
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how do i do that...and where do i go for that..thanks scott

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Sbones, you've been around long enough to get a forehead slap for not doing a search of the forum on this. J/K, but there are about 6 or 8 threads on this topic. CoverCraft NOAH car covers seem to be a fave around here, available from numerous sources. I bought mine (actually for 3 cars) from webcovers.com, but there are many vendors, including possible some supporting ones.

Cheers.

PS: Go Redskins. (Time to dust off the old Burgundy and Gold.)

PSS: Go Pats. Nothing would please me more than a Skins/Pats Superbowl. Except maybe a better differential for the CTSV.

·
Registered
142 Posts
SBONES said:
do they make one for our cars...if so can someone maybe get me one...or tell me the part # so i can order one...my caddy dealer is dragging thier feet...I dont know, maybe one of you guys has one and know's how to get one......James, if they make one can you check it out for me....and thanks again for the shifter...thanks scott
CAR Motorsports offers a Custom Fit Embroidered CTS-V Car Cover with a lifetime warranty complete with cable and lock as well as a pattented strap tie down system. Embroidery is the same German Madeira Thread as in our Custom Floor Mats, Trunk Mat, Embroidered Underhood Insulators, Trunk Lid Covers, etc. Call us to custom design your CTS-V Car Cover Embroidery Options. Price...$199.95

Rich
CAR Motorsports
www.carmotorsports.com
1-877-367-2279 toll free

1 - 9 of 9 Posts