Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iam ajust a little Jewish lady (just in case the title had you wondering) with a beautiful 1999 black on black Deville with a carriage top. I need to find out how to keep the top black,also there is an emblem embroiderd on the top behind the passenger door on each side. Now I have seen the the metal meddalions but never sewn? I love my Caddie and especialy love the bench seats which I understand you can only find in the DeVille or a Buick (ick)La Crosse. All help on keeping the top black would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
Welcome!

On the top issue, sunlight is the enemy! The best thing you can do to keep the top black is keep it under cover when it is parked.

·
Registered
2006 STS-4 1999 Deville Concours
1,488 Posts
Welcome Queenie!

Thanks for joining the forum. You can find the answer to this and many other questions in our detailing and appearence section. Here is a link that will help you it is a company called RAGG TOPP. It is a two part process cleaner and protectant. My brother-in-law uses it on his vette and loves it! I believe it is the same cloth that they use on carriage roofs. If your top is vinyl then that is a different product. Hope this helps. Happy Detailing!
:welcome:
Paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts