Do you mean the E&G????? If thats the grill your talking about then after shelling out $500+ for the grill, I would just play it safe and take it off for the winter months. I plan on possibly getting the same grill in the Spring along with some new wheels, but I can tell you I will definatly be running stock come winter time. I am sure the quality is high. Lets hope so for that price tag and I am sure it will hold up over the winter months but just thinking about the pitting from the road salt makes me cringe!!!! I say play it safe and either wait until the spring or order it now and run it a couple weeks but swap it out for the stocker come predictions of any snowfall.