1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
CTS 2004 3.2L
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,
i don't know if this is the right section of the forum to ask this question
but i encountered a dude with a 2006 cadillac cts 3.6L with manual trans however it had a CTS-V exterior. I was in shock at first
as we don't have the first Gen CTS-V in Saudi Arabia only V6 options. then when he told me it was a V6 not a V8 i thought it might be a dealer package or something.
well that or he converted it himself. i will attach some pics of it and the VIN number even the VIN is different than all VIN'S i have seen
So my question is,
is it possible that this came from a dealer. anyone ever heard or seen one like this
or do you think it is just converted exterior

VIN : 1G6DP577860117804

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
7,852 Posts
I would guess it's something that someone did on their own. It's had other exterior work done to it (the front splitter, that rather ugly rear spoiler, the painted front headlights), so it's not too much of a stretch to think someone could have swapped out the bumpers, too.

·
Registered
CTS 2004 3.2L
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you for the reply it's what i thought i just needed to get another opinion to make sure
i suspected the rear spoiler but given i never saw an actual CTS-V i though it might be.. glad it wasn't

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
349 Posts
It's most likely a body conversion, seen a few here in Abu Dhabi with the same.

You can check the VIN number with Cadillac UAE and GCC dealers to confirm. It's free.

There was a red one here that was identical to the car you posted, but had a blown motor a few years back. I wonder.....do you know if it was imported from UAE?

-Byron

·
Registered
17 xt5 & Blk 05 cts-v
2,465 Posts
It's most likely a body conversion, seen a few here in Abu Dhabi with the same.

You can check the VIN number with Cadillac UAE and GCC dealers to confirm. It's free.

There was a red one here that was identical to the car you posted, but had a blown motor a few years back. I wonder.....do you know if it was imported from UAE?

-Byron View attachment 575353
What are you doing here? lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts