Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
eldorado '91
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iam looking at an 05 STS4 at a local lot. It has 110000 miles on it and the guy wants 9900 for it. There are a few cosmetic flaws in the car but the interior is pretty good. I'm looking for issues that are common on this vehicle and things to look for that would possibly steer me away from buying the car if it has said problems. Any input is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
'11 CTS-V Coupe M6, '05 1SG STS4 V8
377 Posts
If it has the v6, don't bother with it, at least at $9900 I definitely wouldn't.

There's not many things I can think of that's a typical problem with these cars that would stop me from buying one. Just make sure it has all the options you want. And if it has adaptive cruise/intellibeam, make sure those work. The car will have HUD and a special front emblem on the grill if it has ACC, and a black box behind the rear view mirror if it has intellibeam.

K

·
0 Posts
Iam looking at an 05 STS4 at a local lot. It has 110000 miles on it and the guy wants 9900 for it. There are a few cosmetic flaws in the car but the interior is pretty good. I'm looking for issues that are common on
this vehicle and things to look for that would possibly steer me away from buying the car if it has said problems. Any input is greatly appreciated
Ten year old high mileage, shouldn't pay more that $6400

1 - 3 of 3 Posts