Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am buying an 03 white diamond 4wd escalade on friday and need to know if I should be looking for any problem areas. I am paying 49000. even and it has a package with chrome wheels,xm stereo and sunroof. They also are giving 0% for 3 years. What are your thoughts on my price and should I ask the dealer for anything else. I am in minnesota and this is my first caddy and it has snowed like crazy today. I am really looking forward to this. I plan to do some customizing to it so I will keep up with this forum for advice. Any input is greatly appreciated before I close the deal Friday.
Thanks

·
Registered
13,353 Posts
I would suggest getting rid of the stock Goodyear HP tires and replacing them with Bridgestone Revo tires, they have a 500 tread wear rating compared to the stock 360, and they offer great snow traction with no more road noise than the stock tires, maybe even less. We tested my Escalade against a stock tire Escalade of my neighbor, the difference was huge. I hope you're as happy as I am with my Escalade, it's a great truck

·
Registered
29 Posts
do your self a favor and do a good once over on the vehicle one you get it home. sometimes the tech who sets up the car might forget to grease the fittings on the suspension. Ive only heard of this happening a few times where i work and it was corrected at the first oil change but its better to make sure its been done and nto have to worry about blowing out balljoints or something else. and make friends with one of the techs at the dealer( if you havent done this already, if this isnt yrou first caddy from that dealer) and request that your car be worked on by them everytime. it lessens the chance of things not gettin done right, or people not knowing what was done before on the vehicle. Overall you are gettin a good truck. i hope you have a good experiance driving it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Crovax Z26