·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts

·
Registered
1999 White Diamond STS with Sirius, 2001 Silverado
440 Posts
Fi is ugly. Sunglasses are hot. I have a similar pair from dollar general. I love the show as well.

I like rocks.

·
Registered
1990 350 Brougham (The cruiser), 1988 Mark VII LSC (The DD)
5,545 Posts
Hmm, never heard of it. :D

·
Registered
2001 DTS(140K), 2000 ETC(284K), 1990 allante( 80K)
1,915 Posts
full on line live streaming episodes 5 days after they air on tv.
they used to have season 1 and 2 on there but they got taken down for the new season 3
:)

you need to live in the US to watch it... however i have AOL. and i guess it gets its internet from the US. . lol so i get it but all my friends dont! haha

·
Registered
Formerly 09 CTS-V, Red; now 16 CTS-V, Red
304 Posts
It's fun entertainment. A well-kept secret, though. The cars they use are a bonus. Who doesn't love big iron?

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
I keep meaning to watch it because of Bruce Campbell, but haven't gotten up the courage yet. Network TV disappoints me so often, I hesitate to make the commitment these days.

·
Registered
304 Posts
It wouldn't survive on one of the bigger networks; it's too quirky. And, yes, Bruce Campbell is definitely an asset.

·
Premium Member
16 Phantom Gray V, 14 Silver Coast Metallic CTS4
1,360 Posts
I keep meaning to watch it because of Bruce Campbell, but haven't gotten up the courage yet. Network TV disappoints me so often, I hesitate to make the commitment these days.
Thankfully it's on USA Network. Otherwise it would have been cancelled after season one (too much violence for mainstream tv). I really like the show, Fi is just way too skinny. I also like Royal Pains that airs right after it.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Did someone say "Bruce Campbell"?

FTW

·
Registered
304 Posts
Bruce has aged a bit and put on some weight, but his character still exhibits some attitude.

·
Registered
Hyundai Elantra
18,816 Posts
I love Burn Notice! Sadly I haven't watched any of this season since I've been busy. Guess I can watch one episode today :)

I looove his Charger :drool: plus Donovan isn't bad to look at either :D

·
Registered
1990 350 Brougham (The cruiser), 1988 Mark VII LSC (The DD)
5,545 Posts
The new season has been great so far. There is a lot of story that carries over from episode to episode though, more so than in past seasons, so you really have to catch every episode or you get lost.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
The other show I recently started watching (and really like) is "How I Met Your Mother". Who knew anything on CBS could be that good? Bob Saget is the narrator, it has that hot flute girl from American Pie, along with Jason Segal who always cracks me up, and the dude from Doogie Houser as a womanizer (which is really funny considering he's gay). And it partially takes place in MN! Wooot!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts