Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
Well shit...that's disappointing...

·
Registered
1979 Phaeton Coupe, 1990 Brougham d'Elegance 5.7 liter
4,416 Posts
Oh no...

Well, it'll be like a mini Titanic.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Well this blows!

·
Registered
94 FWB, 93 SDV, 94 FWB (sold), 90 Brougham (sold)
3,730 Posts
Those Plymouths rusted so badly anyways the car probably still would have looked awful. A shame though, I would have wanted to see this vehicle emerge in pristine condition.

Brian

D

·
0 Posts
I was really looking forward to this. Next time someone tries this I hope its with a Toyota.

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
I hate to say I knew this was coming.....but. :rolleyes: Too bad though, it was a cool story.

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
Haha, yea...do it with a toyota, leave the thing running and bury it for fifty years...it'll probably be STILL running with a half a tank of gas!

Stupid toyotas.

·
Registered
1979 Phaeton Coupe, 1990 Brougham d'Elegance 5.7 liter
4,416 Posts
Well are we going to see it or not? They came this far, I wanna see the damn thing!

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
Yes, that's what I thought! I looked at 90% of all those pics, and never got to see the car. Was there a 2nd set of pics on the web ?

·
Registered
2013 XTS
2,087 Posts
Was the car put in there new all I saw was pics and no story to read.
They should have built an above ground vault so it wouldn't have flooded.

·
Registered
2013 XTS
2,087 Posts
Ok I found a vid on youtube tomorrow they are unvieling it and I am going to say it will be a total loss. They said it was in 10 feet of water I would find the contractor that built there said vault and make them find a 1957 plymouth and restore it for the winner.

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
Ok I found a vid on youtube tomorrow they are unvieling it and I am going to say it will be a total loss. They said it was in 10 feet of water I would find the contractor that built there said vault and make them find a 1957 plymouth and restore it for the winner.
That's fine except chances are the contractor is probably in his own underground vault by this time ...... :bigroll:

1 - 20 of 114 Posts