Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
'16 CTS V-Sport Black/'16 CTS Luxury w/V-Sport Pkg White
5,784 Posts
Track and Luxury packages should be available to add together. There won't be a fully loaded 2016 ATS-V... ��
not true......if you avoid the track package, get carbon pkg, and data recorder you essentially have the track pkg....the rest of the track pkg deletes the floor mats, tire inflator, tow hook and gives you a low mass battery

so skip track pkg, add carbon and recorder, you are now free to get lux pkg, sunroof what ever...and on track days take out your mats and inflator and hook (FOR FREE, instead of paying Cadillac to do it for you with the track pkg) and get a low mass battery on your own (around $200) and you now have both a fully loaded car and everything track

----------

i personally see no reason for the track pkg to exist, they ought to just have a low mass battery as a free flow option

·
Registered
Had 2009 V, Red/Blk 2016 Now
4,186 Posts
You guys are on top of things! Hmmmmmmmmmm. Notice the Recaros are heated AND ventilated??????

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
You guys are on top of things! Hmmmmmmmmmm. Notice the Recaros are heated AND ventilated??????
don't hold your breath for cooled seats...nothing in my 3 ordering or reference tools mentions cooled seats at the moment....i'll update if this changes....so weird they say seats are cooled on their public site....but not on any internal sources

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0 Standard
24 Posts
I expected it to be more customizable. I guess that'll make it easier for guys like me who are gonna wait for a used.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Like what? There are many colors, seats, and add-ons right now. I guess you'll be waiting a few years then. Nothing as bad as the Hellcats though!!!!

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shocked there arent more interior colors
Agreed. Actually, it's a bit hard to believe there aren't more colors and combinations of colors.

What gives?

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
its the seats they're unique to the V...if they were shared with the rest of the lineup you could have all the leathers...instead for limited production there are limited offerings

now that they've released info on the base V seat...that seat is only available in black and the recaro is available in 3 color options

·
Registered
CTS-V (Black 2014), CTS-V (Red obsession 2014)
776 Posts
Agreed. Actually, it's a bit hard to believe there aren't more colors and combinations of colors.

What gives?
Many American made performance oriented cars come with a limited color palette in the first year or longer. They also (generally) come loaded and therefore offer very few options.
When I think of my old cars: Grand National, Viper, 94 Impala, CTS-V1, CTS-V2, it has always been like this.
Personally, I thought the ATS-V offered a lot of colors and a lot of options compared to what I was expecting.

·
Registered
2016 ATS-V
922 Posts
Many American made performance oriented cars come with a limited color palette in the first year or longer. They also (generally) come loaded and therefore offer very few options.
When I think of my old cars: Grand National, Viper, 94 Impala, CTS-V1, CTS-V2, it has always been like this.
Personally, I thought the ATS-V offered a lot of colors and a lot of options compared to what I was expecting.
Agree...only wish, like many others, there were a few more interior changes to make a statement of it being a V. Would be nice to have at least the V moniker show up on the boring ass gauge cluster and maybe another clever location. Sure wish they could make those changes before production. :-/

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
They probably have them all over E-Bay already to peel-n-stick.

·
Registered
2016 ATS-V
922 Posts
Does anyone know for sure if the "Premium" painted wheels are the polished face with black or the all silver finish? I noticed something odd a couple weeks ago on the build your own site. It seems to be backwards as I thought the Polished wheel (all silver) was the $900 option. If so its backwards on the website. Also had noticed it was only giving 1 interior color. Checked again today and finally showed the 3 color choices as well as a choice for the 'standard' front seats and the Recaro's being a $2300 option.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
I see that Cadillac complete revamped their web pages about the ATS-V. Yes, the "Build Your Own" IS much different now. It still shows the Recaros ventilated too, which would be worth the extra money.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts