Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - I'm trying to get build sheet info for a 2013 SRX that I'm very close to purchasing. I'm new to the forum, but I've seen folks send similar requests in the past, and wondering if anyone out there is willing to pull the info for me? The last 8 characters of the VIN are DS611435. I'm very curious whether it's a Performance or Premium trim level, which I'm unable to determine from just the VIN (it seems), along with the RPO codes.

Much appreciated!

Thanks,
Bryan

·
Registered
'14 SRX4 Premium silver-coast/shale-brownstone
849 Posts
A quick way to tell the difference between the Performance and the Premium in the 2013 year is that Performance will come with HID headlights and fog lights compared to the lower models (base and luxury). The Premium will have those too, plus it will have tri-zone climate (controls in the rear) with heated rear seats, and have ventilated seats in the front in addition to heated in front.

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
5,431 Posts
if no one here can find it for you, you can go to compnine.com . It costs a few bucks but is accurate.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A quick way to tell the difference between the Performance and the Premium in the 2013 year is that Performance will come with HID headlights and fog lights compared to the lower models (base and luxury). The Premium will have those too, plus it will have tri-zone climate (controls in the rear) with heated rear seats, and have ventilated seats in the front in addition to heated in front.
Thanks @Maximumkk. That definitely answers the Premium question for me, as it does have all 5 of those options. Appreciate it!

·
Registered
'14 SRX4 Premium silver-coast/shale-brownstone
849 Posts
BTW Marc NY used to post build sheets for us but no longer has access (new job). However Vasya seems to have started to help out.

Check out this thread in the XT5 forum and post your VIN. Vasya may be able to look it up.

Max

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BTW Marc NY used to post build sheets for us but no longer has access (new job). However Vasya seems to have started to help out.

Check out this thread in the XT5 forum and post your VIN. Vasya may be able to look it up.

Max
Will do. Thanks again, @Maximumkk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts