Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2006 dts Cadillac 2000 sts balck on black
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just had my 2000 sts tinted i have a few bubble on my drivers side window i called the place that i had it done and they said the bubbles should go away in in a few days ? Any one else have the same thing happen to them ?

·
Registered
90 Eldo -SOLD-, 98 ETC -SOLD-, 86 XR4Ti Track Car, 07 Ranger
963 Posts
sometimes they go away, but only if they're the size of ball point pen tips. If they're say 1/4" bubbles, take it back, most good shops guarantee against bubbling, hence what you're paying them for...

·
Registered
03 Seville STS
61 Posts
Perfectly normal, they should go away after a few days, If they don't take it back to the shop and have them redo it.

·
Registered
2000 Polo Green Metallic Cadillac STS 60K
787 Posts
I also had mine tinted a few months back and I never had any bubbles. I would take it back and have them do it over. Usually the bubbles mean they didnt do a good job removing all the air pockets with the squeegee.

·
Registered
2006 dts Cadillac 2000 sts balck on black
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Most fo the bubbles are gone on my drivers side window about 80 % i will wait and see what it looks like in the morning then if i not all gone by Friday i will bring it back !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts