Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 FWB, 93 SDV, 94 FWB (sold), 90 Brougham (sold)
3,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard the first single off the album on the radio, I think it's called "Radio Nowhere." The album comes out on October 2. Radio Nowhere is a great effort, I'll be picking up the album if anything else on there is as good as it is. Any Bruce fans in here? I know Chad will chime in!

·
Now: 2008 STS-V, 1960 Eldorado Brougham Then: 2002 Escalade
5,826 Posts
I heard Chris "Mad Dog" Russo of sports radio fame talking about last week and became intrigued. I'll be picking up the album just to give it a listen. I hear the big man gets more than his fare share of solos on the album.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Lemme put it this way....I almost got plates that say "BRN2RUN" for the new car.... Do you THINK I'm a fan of the Boss?! ;)

I have every Springsteen album from his 1973 debut "Greetings from Asbury Park" to 1984's "Born in the USA", and then I've got "Ghost of Tom Joad" and "Devils and Dust" too. So I'm a pretty huge fan of the boss. My favorite album is (obviously) "Born to Run", followed up by either "Nebraska" or "The Wild, The Innocent and The E-Street Shuffle".

I got "Devils and Dust" when it came out a few years ago, and it was ok, but I thought it was a tad bit too quiet and too acoustic...like Nebraska but much much more forlorn and slow. TGOTJ was IMO has last awesome album, and ironically, that is a lot like Nebraska too, but it's all set in Southern California and Mexico instead of Jersey like in Nebraska.

Anyways, I heard the song on KQ and I'm impressed, it seems to be a lot better than the stuff on D&D, and I will purchase the album when it comes out and I do intend on seeing the man when he comes into the Twin Cities in November if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
I bought the album "Magic" the day it came out...went to Best Buy on my lunch break to pick it up.

Overall, I'm quite impressed with it. I haven't listened to it enough to really give it a fair review, but from what I've heard so far, I like it quite a bit, and it's great having the E-Street band back.

Full review coming soon!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts