Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS Luxury Sport
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the process of moving I seemed to have closed the rear passenger door on some tightly packed items, and now the speaker cover on the door panel has a crack and hole punched into it. My question is can I replace just the cover or is the speaker cover attached and I have to replace the whole door panel?
I haven't had a chance to inspect it myself bc I'm pissed off:rant2:
Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS
274 Posts
In the process of moving I seemed to have closed the rear passenger door on some tightly packed items, and now the speaker cover on the door panel has a crack and hole punched into it. My question is can I replace just the cover or is the speaker cover attached and I have to replace the whole door panel?
Thanks for any help.
When I replaced my speakers, I noticed they are all ONE piece.
Check ebay for the door panels...I saw a few the other day.

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS Luxury Sport
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just checked gmpartsdirect.com and they list the speaker grille separate from the panel @$23.00, but the other gm part sites I found only list the whole panel for $342.00. I guess I need to check for myself...

·
Registered
03 Caddy CTS
1,028 Posts
Thanks for any help.
i think i paid around $28 for that thing and will probably install it this weekend
!

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
chico.. u just ruin ur damn car left & right.... silly canuck

X

·
0 Posts
I'll say it again. Chico still has the coolest pic yet. That thing makes me laugh every time I see it. That pic would be the greatest for online poker...

X

·
0 Posts
oh by the way...I'm looking to get gray/blk twotone door panels. Mine are black. If anyone finds a set of Gray/blk twotone door panels for a good deal for me. I'll give 'em my black door panels.

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
I'm glad I searched for this thread, as I just annihilated my rear door speaker cover. Were you actually able to order just the screen, Chico? If so, my weekend just got better.

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
Freaking awesome. I pulled a hellacious corner in the V, which sent my laptop case flying across the backseat and shattering the cover. I pulled it off and I didn't think from the looks of it that it'd be replaceable without getting the whole panel.

Thanks for the heads up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts