Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, got in a semi'fight last night at a club with my ex-gf. A guy was being quite pushy with her, wouldn't leave her alone. She asked him twice to stop, then told the bartender and he called for security. I told the guy he should back off and there won't be any problems with security, but this *** didn't like this. Anyhow, he took a swing and I ended up breaking my wrist, but got a free beer out of it! :)

I drive a Stick.

·
Registered
160 Posts
ahh man that sucks! Good luck with the stickshift, but it can be done. I've broken my right wrist 3 times and my right collar bone once. I've always driven stick shift. It helps to have someone in the passenger seat do the shifting, but ya gotta trust them, lol.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Props for stepping up for your girl, that's the way it should be. You hit em so they don't get back up. But for the stick situation, guess you'll have to find someone to shotgun shift for you :)

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Krank said:
Props for stepping up for your girl, that's the way it should be. You hit em so they don't get back up. But for the stick situation, guess you'll have to find someone to shotgun shift for you :)
I think he said ex-girl.....even more props to Azn for that....I sometimes tell people that if one particular ex of mine was drowning and I could throw her a life vest, I doubt that I would throw it ....but hey, that's just me...

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Not sure how much I can help with a broken wrist Rob. Now if he lost some teeth, then I might have more influence.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bladehack said:
ahh man that sucks! Good luck with the stickshift, but it can be done. I've broken my right wrist 3 times and my right collar bone once. I've always driven stick shift. It helps to have someone in the passenger seat do the shifting, but ya gotta trust them, lol.
Yeah, I had a loaner car today as I just decided to put my car in early for it's regular top-up. I think I'll end up trading with my sister for a couple weeks, she drives a 3.2L 5auto. My ex even had to drive me to the dealership. :)

Blade, have you driven a stick while you've had a broken wrist? Even without a passenger helping? I've done it before with a broken ankle, but thats alot easier.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LittleB said:
That sucks!!! Right on though for trying to stand up for your ex...
Thought I'd reply to you personnally as your pic is kinda hot. ;)

Don't worry about me, he got the worst of it. I broke my wrist when I stepped on a bottle and smacked against a table. I WAS drunk!
But that was after I'd finished with him. 2 smacks :) I'm fairly trained, by the way ;)

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dkozloski said:
If what you described was the semi, the main event must have been something else.
It was over pretty quick actually. He took a swing, but I blocked. I connected once to the solar plexes and then to the jaw and he dropped.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pjohnesq said:
I think he said ex-girl.....even more props to Azn for that....I sometimes tell people that if one particular ex of mine was drowning and I could throw her a life vest, I doubt that I would throw it ....but hey, that's just me...
She's my ex of over 4 years and we still hang out.
Trust me tho, I've got an ex I'd let drown. In fact, If I saw her drowning, I'd start dumping more water into the lake...

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DDS rollin a CTS said:
Not sure how much I can help with a broken wrist Rob. Now if he lost some teeth, then I might have more influence.
Funny you and Bob mention teeth. I should give you the guys name and number, he's gonna need some molar reconstruction. :histeric:

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DDS rollin a CTS said:
Funny you and Bob mention teeth. I should give you the guys name and number, he's gonna need some molar reconstruction. :histeric:

By the way, sorry for all the posts, but I'll probably be posting here a little more the next little while, as most of my day to day life is on hold now.

I have a Jiu Jitsu comp soon too, and a Jeet Kune Do comp in Dec. Bad timing all around..

·
Registered
65 Posts
Azn, do you train with any people off of UFC?, most do a little bit of everything, but I have seen some with Jiu Jitsu.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
AznPrydeRegalRyde said:
Why would I want to help out the guy screwing with you and your ex?

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
INDO said:
Azn, do you train with any people off of UFC?, most do a little bit of everything, but I have seen some with Jiu Jitsu.
No, the UFC is for fighters alot more advanced and tougher then I am. They're the best in the country, and quite a bit crazier then I am. Although Tito does have a wife and kids! AHHHH. I started with Jiu, but found JKD after. I just kept going with each, I love Jiu.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
11 Participants
SdMarineGuy