Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Cts v
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting excited! Bought this V1 last year.this is the first I've heard it run since I bought it

Almost there..a short vid. Lol

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
103 Posts
Congrats! So was it a salvage car? Any build pics? Also, if it's been a year since you started this, what happened 3 years ago?

So many questions! Ha

·
Registered
Cts v
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought it in Sept or so.The guy I bought it from was buying it from a friend of his. His friend told him to drive it for a little while to see if he liked it.He drove it a week or so and put two new tires on the rear.Took it out a couple days latter and tried out the car a little too fast on a back road and spun out.Hit a pole side ways between the front bumper and wheel.Knocked the front end over .Never touched the doors.Didnt break windshield nor pop the bags!
He called his friend and told him what happened..Buddy says he dropped the insurance since he was buying it.Thought he had put insurance on the car but neither had insurance.. He did the right thing and got a loan for the car and paid on it for two years while it sat there..No money to fix it.
I then heard about it and the rest is history. Lol..
Car has a Maggi and corsa exhaust.A sound system.and built in radar detector.its a nice car. Can't wait to drive it.I travel 100% for work so I really didn't get much time to work on it till a few weeks ago.This is our slower time now so it will get done soon.��. Oh..and a clean title! Never ran thru the insurance..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts