Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the relationship i had been in on and for 2 year ended tonight. the girl had been lying and cheating and drinking behind my back for who knows how long! i loved her with all my heart and she ripped it out and stomped on it in front of me. Ok im gonna stop whining now. :helpless:

·
Registered
2000 Black DeVille & 1994 Concours
963 Posts
You are better off without that type
of broad. Move on as quickly as you can.
Your true happiness will be the sweetest;
and, most effective form of revenge.

TomDeville:cool2:
:cool2:

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
Welcome to the club, most of are members. You'll meet another, fall in love again, and never think back. But right now...now is bad. In 2 years you'll laugh about it. Make it a point to find a better person, next time. She IS out there.

·
Registered
1989 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance|2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
6,421 Posts
Shit happens dude. I tend to find that everything happens for a reason and I'm sure that applies to this. I am a huge believer in fate. It's like my dad always tells me, "Life is a big wheel it all comes around. Bad things happen to bad people, good things happen to good people. Everyone gets what they deserve. Fate has something in store for you, you'll know I'm right when you find it. Trust in the DopeStar....

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
I know what it feels CaddyCrisis! But you'll feel much better soon enough when you meet all the other girls out there :)

I broke up with my GF last September when she was so dumb to get caught by me doing it on the couch with the brother of her sister in law. And he is married. Of course, I flipped out, broke some doors and his head. I spent a night at the police station but all charges were dropped. Man, it was such a relief when I stepped out of her door!!!

Anyway, just picking up the old routine :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no we can't saw her legs off. LOL. if anything i just want her to learn her lesson and get whats coming for her, ya know KARMA

·
Registered
'98 Buick Regal LS - '91 Caddy Seville - '87 Caddy Seville!
4,425 Posts
I know exactly how you feel Chris. I too have an "X" that I despise to this day, even after...Ummm...Too long...

Some of the bad things that have transpired with the situation over time:

a.) Her then-new boyfriend filed a restraining order against me,
b.) I let her ruin a good relationship that I got in to after her,
c.) We weren't total strangers after the split,

Some of the more important good things that have transpired since then:

a.) I have a new lady that I enjoy being with (though I still look at other women at times :helpless: :leaving: ),
b.) The restraining order has since expired,
c.) I can actually stomache the fact that my "X" is with someone else,
d.) I have the satisfaction in knowing that I drive a Cadillac (4 of them!) to her boyfriend's BMW.

So take it from me, things could be uglier like I let them get in the past. Just don't let them happen to you like it did me...

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
CaddyCrisis said:
the relationship i had been in on and for 2 year ended tonight. the girl had been lying and cheating and drinking behind my back for who knows how long! i loved her with all my heart and she ripped it out and stomped on it in front of me. Ok im gonna stop whining now. :helpless:
You'll be okay, Nick.

Jessica always was a sleaze. I knew it the night before you married her when she gave me that booty call at 2 AM.

·
Registered
2005 DeVille
1,043 Posts
CaddyCrisis said:
revenge is a good idea but then ill just be stooping to her level.
That is right and revenge is a waste of your time. We all get burned and sometimes more than once. Look at it this way though, you are not looking right now, this means that the perfect one just might come along. They always do when you are not looking. Best of luck to you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts