Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2008 CTS 3.6DI
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a set or Rotors and Pads for my 2008 CTS direct from R1 Concepts that I was planning to install in a few months, but I just traded in my CTS and no longer have a need for them. Below is a list of how much they cost:

Premium Drilled Rotors FRONT: $202.98
Premium Drilled Rotors BACK: $164.98
PosiQuiet Ceramic Pads FRONT: $38.99
PosiQuiet Ceramic Pads BACK: $33.49
----------------------------------------------
Total: $440.44

Looking for $280, but I am willing to consider all reasonable offers.

Again, these are brand new and unused. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

·
Registered
2008 CTS 3.6DI
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do not know, but I am sure http://www.r1concepts.com/ would be able to answer that. They were very helpful and I appreciated all of their great customer service.

I am also willing to drive a bit for regional pick up or make shipping arrangements.

·
Registered
2008 CTS 3.6DI
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd be willing to take $220 on this complete brake set, which is just under half of what I paid for them. Everything is new and in original boxes. Would love to see these get to a good home.

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac cts lux. sport
96 Posts
Are these still available? I'm very interested.

----------

Can you give more info. On them like model or some identifying number so I can research. I have a 2007 Cadillac CTS and I would like to know if they will fit. Thanks!

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac cts lux. sport
96 Posts
Sorry for the delay getting back to you but I had to wait for R1 concepts to open. Those brakes and rotors won't fit my car. Thanks anyway. They have great customer service! Steven is really knowledgeable.

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac Black Raven CTS4 3.6 DI, 1992 GTA Trans Am
31 Posts
If these are still available in a couple weeks Ill take em. :)

(I just bought a D3 CAI so I used up this months play money already). LOL

·
Registered
2008 CTS 3.6DI
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
For those interested in these brake parts that send me private messages please make sure your inbox is not full. Otherwise I cannot respond. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts