Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a D3 RS front bumper cover and 2x side skirts professionally fitted, painted(Black Raven) and and ready to be bolted on a 2013+ ATS. These parts are brand new and have never been bolted on my car(besides to dry fit, but never after being painted). I had the work done last fall and never got around to putting the parts on my car. The reason for the sale is that I have ordered an ATSV and sold my 2013 ATS. I no longer need these parts. The parts alone are $1290.00 plus $400.00 shipping from http://www.d3outlet.com. The body work and paint was $2000.00. I will be willing to sell it all for $3000.00. My loss is your gain. Pictures upon request. Parts located in southeast MI. Thanks.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Not that Im interested, but pics will help you out. At least tp show they really are new and also express if 3000 is shipped or if shipping is extra.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
image1_ReSize.jpg

I would like for local pickup however I will ship but, due the high quality of the parts, they will have to be packaged properly and that could get expensive.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts