Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 CTS Coupe Premium and its time to replace the brakes and rotors. I want to upgrade...Can anyone recommend a pads rotors and calipers package? I'm not trying to go crazy but something mid range dilled and/or slotted....

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe
281 Posts
If you're replacing the callipers then I would suggest looking into doing the cts V brembo swap. There is a great thread with full parts list and install photos.

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6, 2004 SRX 4.6 AWD, 2012 CTS 3.6 DI AWD
1,229 Posts
R1 concepts worked for me. But I'll go back to acdelco pro durastop simply for the cost once these wear out. I didn't notice a big enough perf difference to stay

·
Registered
2009 CTS-4
48 Posts
I agree with arw1510...I have the slotted/cross drilled rotors from R1 Concepts and went with Akabono street performance pads. No fade, noise, or dust with this combination.

·
Registered
2016 Cadillac ATS Luxury 3.6L AWD
17 Posts
I don't know any packages that would include calipers but I have done ebc dimpled and slotted rotors and ebc red stuff on my cts. I preferred the dimpled over drilled due to some stories of cracking under heavy braking and heat.

Total was under 1k and car stops much shorter than stock as well as MUCH less dust than stock pads. Good investment in my opinion if you're going to stick with stock calipers.
-A

1 - 5 of 5 Posts