Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Seville SLS
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... For some reason one of my brake lights on the drivers side of the trunk works perfectly fine with headlights off ---> BUT --> Turn the headlights on, and it doesn't light up! I have replaced the bulb, and can't figure out what the heck is going on with it... All of the other lights work well.

The really weird thing is while I was replacing the bulb and checking wires last night I had my wife turn the headlights on and hit the brakes just before I re-assembled everything... The light was working fine WITH the headlights on. Get everything re-assembled, shut the trunk, and the damn thing decided it didn't want to come on!!!!

My left blinker also intermittently goes from fast to slow and back to fast again while driving at night now... Any ideas?

·
Registered
Cadillac
1 Posts
How much did the socket kit run you? I think I have a a similar problem but the brake light on the left side and the 3rd brake light which is in the center of the trunk does not work. Mines does not work at all. I tried replacing the bulbs thats did not work. If anyone experienced the same problem. Please let me know.

03 CTS

·
Registered
92 seville STS
16 Posts
I have the same Problem... everything works fine until the light is switched on...:annoyed: checked the sockets and tried to clean them... maye not good enough... because the Problem still exists!
I am still searching, tomorrow i will look at it again in daylight

·
Registered
Cadillac Deville 1990
266 Posts
I am having an issue with my rear left brake light that does not wanna work when I put the turn signal to the right but works perfectly when I put it to the left. Very weird and I am bearly starting to troubleshoot this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts