Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find ceramic brake pads for my 05 STS? I have tried Tire Rack and was told they do not carry them.. :banghead:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I will try that. however last night I when to Auto Zone and found Brake Dust Repellent made by Michellin... I just applied it to my wheels this morning so I don't know how well it works yet..but that's for help.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sounds like you got someone not willing to really help you. I got mine from Tire Rack and they are the HAWK brand. Can get you the numbers if you need them. Also will let you know my front brakes were from the Caddy SRX. They sent me the ones that called for the STS but weren't even close. So using their catalog, I found that what I had on my STS were the SRX brakes!!

Check my reply to your wheel question.

Rondog

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Jesda said:
Try coating the wheels with NuFinish.
I'm a believer. I did this a few months ago, and even after we've had rain, and every time I get a carwash, my wheels look clean, wheras everyone elses looks nasty.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Anyone ever try Zaino (zainobros.com)? They have an outstanding polish line as well as a first rate detailing spray.

I have used their products for year and on wheels as well. The detail spray works great for a touch up of brake dust. IMHO, the micro fiber clothes are the best to protect your finish; wheels and paint...

have fun,
Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
lineman