Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well about 2 weeks ago on R&R I bought a 2005 CTS-V - Stealth Grey with 37K on the odometer. Got a great deal since a friend was a salesman at the dealership.

Had hazed headlights but thats fixed now thanks to another friend who repairs paint/rims/headlights. Hooked me up for 50 bucks - normally charges 150.

I have been posting on LS1tech in the V section since I cant get to this site at work but can that one.

Im in the AF currently deployed to Qatar for 1yr and will be going to Germany in Feb. and plan on taking the V with the wife and I.

Have a few plans for it -
Badges -mine have faded
CTS center console - mine is doing the lean forward broke kinda thing..lol
Bushings - motor/trans/diff
Short throw
Springs maybe coil overs
Wheels
Clutch / flywheel

After that...not sure because of German inspection laws.

Not many pics but here are what I have posted elsewhere.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im station in Langley near Va beach if there are any V owners in the area that might help as well

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Nice 05 with low miles. Congrats and Welcome!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Welcome! I got my '05 last year and I just love it. My car-buff high-school daughter loves to drive it -- makes me so proud.

·
Registered
17,712 Posts
Sal needs to do something about the "base" smiley's, the contrast is horrible and the detail is aweful. I can't even tell that thing is winking, I wonder if he can go back to the old smileys... :hmm:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for the welcome guys. I really like this site just wish it would load at work. I think it doesnt due to all the ads.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts