Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2017 CTS V Crystal White with carbon black
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys and Girls,

My wife and I traded the Y43 2010 wagon on a 2015 Red Obsession with Black and black accents VSport. This feels like a totally different car, in the engine sounds, the Cue controls, and responsiveness.

I loved the car in diamond white metallic but I just needed a break from that color. The last one was white, wife's Volt is and my H-D V-Rod Muscle. I searched for a blue one but settled on red.

My first order of business is understanding the radio and Cue controls, how to program favorites, and work the Bluetooth.

To those of you who have mounted a Valentine One etc. detector, I'd love to hear how you did it. I notice that we are about as rare a group as the Sportwagon folks were, lol. I can't wait for the 1500 mile break-in to be over and done with.

RM

·
Registered
97 Eldo ETC,98 STS,04 SRX N*,06 STS N*,14 CTS VSport Premium, 17 CTS Vsport Prem Lux
1,019 Posts
Congrats. I enjoy mine more and more every day. Had it almost a year no with aboutv10k trouble free miles. Good luck!

·
Registered
2017 CTS V Crystal White with carbon black
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the comments........it is a neat car for sure. There are only like what, 10,000 things that you can customize to make it your own?

Anyhow, I can't wait for break-in to be over.

Richard 2015 CTS VSportII.jpg

·
Registered
2014 CTS V sport (Trifecta tune, hold on!)
95 Posts
Welcome! I came from a blacked out MBZ C63, so the red is quite different, but still a beautiful color. After the 1,500 mile break in period I installed the Trifecta tune which really wakes this beast up. See the performance forum for details. I have 14,000 trouble free miles. 12,000 with the tune.

Enjoy!

John

image.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts