Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2015 VSport
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. About three weeks ago bought a 2015 "base" model VSport. Black raven paint with black/wood trim interior. So far it's been a blast. Only about 900 miles on it. Slipped it into sport mode today and manual shift while ramping onto the highway. Let's just say, Wowee! A new Mustang GT pulled up fast behind me, took a good look, then gave me a friendly flash and wave. Even around town for short trips it is quite comfortable and handles great.

Since I'm in Seattle I've been researching a bit on all season/wet tires. It rarely gets under 35 degrees here, but I wanted to prepare for November. So far it looks like the Conti Contact DWS and Michelin Pilot AS/3 are highly recommended from members.

Anyways, thanks for looking. Here's a quick pic...don't even have my front plate yet, still running the temp paper one only. Cheers!

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport, 2016 Chevy SS M6
493 Posts
Welcome! Every time someone posts a picture it always strikes me as the best looking car I've ever seen and I look at mine everyday!

·
Registered
'19 CT6 Platinum 3.0TT
500 Posts
Congratulations. I kept my summer only tires on last winter and had no problems, Same with 5 previous vettes. I do have my wife's SUV to use just in case though.

·
Registered
2014 Cadillac CTS Vsport
4 Posts
Hi, Welcome to the forum!! I have a 14 V-Sport with the Morello Red interior package but everything else is pretty much the same as yours. What a great car!!

·
Registered
2015 VSport
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the friendly welcomes! I had a new Vette pull up behind me today on the highway, take a long look, then pull alongside and give me a friendly thumbs up. It was pretty cool. That definitely never happened in my old Hondas. :)

·
Registered
2014 CTS-VSport Premium
159 Posts
I constantly have BMWs pull up along side and try to get me to race, they seem more competitive than appreciative of the car.

·
Registered
2014 CTS V-Sport
29 Posts
Hi folks. About three weeks ago bought a 2015 "base" model VSport. Black raven paint with black/wood trim interior. So far it's been a blast. Only about 900 miles on it. Slipped it into sport mode today and manual shift while ramping onto the highway. Let's just say, Wowee! A new Mustang GT pulled up fast behind me, took a good look, then gave me a friendly flash and wave. Even around town for short trips it is quite comfortable and handles great.

Since I'm in Seattle I've been researching a bit on all season/wet tires. It rarely gets under 35 degrees here, but I wanted to prepare for November. So far it looks like the Conti Contact DWS and Michelin Pilot AS/3 are highly recommended from members.

Anyways, thanks for looking. Here's a quick pic...don't even have my front plate yet, still running the temp paper one only. Cheers!

Congrats on your V-Sport! I'm new to this forum, and just bought my V-Sport today (2014). Also in the Seattle area. Hope to see more fellow V-Sports rolling in the area!

·
Registered
2014 CTS V-Sport
24 Posts
Welcome! I am in Redmond. Have about 1450 miles and so far so good. As for tires, I like the Goodyear all season or the Conti DWS. Enjoy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts