Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.............I purchased a full set of Shocks/struts for my 1994 STS from Boston Suspension.............I ended up selling the car due to needing major engine work and never installed the suspension parts. I have been leaving messages and emailing Dennis at BS [with no replies] about returning these items to them............i did not even open the box. Has anyone ever had any dealings with this company?
Does anyone here need this kit for their car.........it is the luxury ride setup.

I paid $630.00 with shipping for this setup.............I will sell it for $550.00 including shipping to anyone on this forum.
Please email me with any interest.

Thanks,
Ed

·
Registered
94 Eldorado, and a 99 ETC
3,887 Posts
Well there was this huge ordeal that happened a while back here on this board. Boston suspension was apparently creating multiple accounts on these forums and giving themselves positive feedback to boost their sales. So if their sales aren't any good at the moment, I would understand his motive for not wanting to uphold on any return policy that they may have.

I have to say though, that I have their suspension on my car, the 94 eldo, and they are still working good.

Tell me this though, did he supply coils with the electronics, or just resistors?

Also, :welcome: :wave:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To tell you the truth............i have not even opened the box yet and i have been sitting on it for about 5 weeks.

Hopefully someone here can use them with a nice discount.

If i had dennis in front of me right now it would be all like :thepan:

Thanks for the welcome!!!

Ed

·
Registered
94 Eldorado, and a 99 ETC
3,887 Posts
I'm willing to give advise on their installation to whomever you sell it to. There were some unexpected problems that I ran into when I installed mine. Namely with the "SERVICE RIDE CONTROL" message that came up afterwards, I found ways to get that to go away though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh well.......since i cant seem to figure out how to delete a post.............i want to say that Boston Suspension has contacted me and agreed to take care of my problem with returning this item.

I appreciate them taking care of this.

Ed:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts