Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2006 cts
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello friends, I'm in the Boston area and I am wondering what is the best dealership or service department. both quality and price wise. I had gone to caddy of norwood and they attempted to play games with the pricing on my oil change and also didn't top off all fluids as they quoted doing.

I need to have my tranny serviced as my display is stating the fluid life is 30%

thanks for everyones time!!
Jon

·
Registered
2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP), 1972 Sedan Deville
26,323 Posts
Howdy neighbor :wavehi:

I've been to every fairly local one in the last 5 years. By FAR, the absolute worst is Herb Chambers up by Flagship Motors on Rt 1 N.

Never had a problem at Woodworth in Andover. A bit of a drive, but worth it.

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,718 Posts
Never had a problem at Woodworth in Andover. A bit of a drive, but worth it.
My dad used to work there! I got a ride in a V1 from there when I was 13 and they had just come out.

So cool. :D

·
Registered
2006 cts
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you everyone appreciate the feed back. I need to have my tranny serviced as my display is reading 29% life on trans. olsen it is!!!

·
Registered
'07 CTS 3.6 FE5 Blk/Blk 'Nadine'
1,165 Posts
I would not recommend a trans flush .
My trans has made some very interesting sounds since the dealership flushed it .
"Oh, that's just transmission noise" they say, ...... right .
Funny, it was nice and quiet before . :suspect:

Change the fluid, filter, refill .

·
Registered
2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP), 1972 Sedan Deville
26,323 Posts
NEVER flush a transmission. It stirs up sediment that is sitting in places that it will never bother anything during normal operation. And depending on the machine and who's using it, it can introduce contaminants from other cars that have been hooked up to the machine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts