Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
'11 Cadillac Escalade
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you guys purchased Boss Motorsport wheels? Is it a good brand? pros/cons

My rim shop has a pretty good deal on some 24's I like the look but not too sure about the brand I've heard of them and seen a few around town but I don't know much about them?

·
Registered
993 Posts
I had 22" Boss 302 black chrome wheels on my truck. Ran them in the winter, and they held up well. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another set made by Boss.

·
Registered
Cadillac
104 Posts
i have boss 24s for about a year now . was a little hesitant but got a
deal on them . no problems and would recommend them . just get hub rings
because boss wheels in our bolt pattern and backspacing only come in
108mm hub bore and ours is 78.1

Attachments

·
Registered
07 Escalade ESV
7 Posts
I have some boss wheels on my 07 esv. It came with and I bought it used.
I like the looks of the wheels but they don't seem to hold up to well in the Iowa winter. This our first winter with and I don't know the history other then it came from Florida. So some of my disappointment could be the result of the previous owner not taking care of them I notice a few spots before winter now there is a lot of spots. Now I need to decide to get new one or what.
I do like the looks of the Boss.
Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
'11 Cadillac Escalade
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies! I might buy a set of Lexani LX-6 but if that doesn't work out I'm going to go with Boss wheels

I got a white truck so i think black rims with a little bling will look awesome!

usr_367_image_7_middle.jpg

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
I'm not usually a fan of ALL black wheels, but on that EXT they look GREAT. Your truck looks good too Punmax.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts