Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hanging up my cell call, hit the "hang up" button and the call ended. However, my stereo system only played mono our of my front center speaker...shades of A.M. radio in 1955. My phone wouldn't mate, everything was "go".

When I got home I rebooted by stopping/starting car (thanks to reading this forum). It worked.

Just a note to all. Now, why it happened will remain a mystery, and I hope it doesn't happen again, but that's another mystery for CSI.

·
Registered
2013 Black Diamond CTS4 Premium Coupe (sold-09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony)
4,338 Posts
I was hanging up my cell call, hit the "hang up" button and the call ended. However, my stereo system only played mono our of my front center speaker...shades of A.M. radio in 1955. My phone wouldn't mate, everything was "go".

When I got home I rebooted by stopping/starting car (thanks to reading this forum). It worked.

Just a note to all. Now, why it happened will remain a mystery, and I hope it doesn't happen again, but that's another mystery for CSI.
So you're saying that if it wasn't for this forum, you wouldn't have known to shut the car off when you got home? Do you park your car inside an attached garage? Oh my, I fear we'll hear about another old person forgetting to turn the car off and gassing himself by accident. Please get one of the kids to stop by more often and check on you. We don't want to lose a good contributor to the the forum. Now of you plan on gassing yourself, can I have the vagon?

Yea, I called you old. :rofl:

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guido knows where you live. He's on his way now. And it's gonna be slow and painful...:palin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts