Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 STS
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone kno where i could get a Bose bypass wire harness for a 96 STS for a reasonable price. Can someone please help me

·
Registered
96 STS
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Could i get a harness for a 96 Deville. Werent their bose systems the same as the Sevilles

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
sts1320 both of those juz give you your chimes back when you install the new radio they will not cancel your new radios amp when you install your new hu you need a bose adapter.

·
Registered
96 STS
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What if i just keep the amp and just run my speakers off the headunit because i cant find a bose bypass, only for 92-95 sevilles

·
Registered
96 STS
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
So DanDan which wire harness interface should i get so i can have an aftermarket headunit and still install a aftermarket amp. I kno that i have to keep the Bose amp but cant i just wire the speakers to the headunit or the aftermarket amp without any problems with the harnesses i listed above.
Found another
http://www.installer-data.com/item/display_item.php?it=gmrc-02

·
Registered
96 STS
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I finally got my car back. They Cadillac brought the car to a car audio shop and they put in a pioneer cd player deh-1700 and they said they but in a cadillac interface cable yea sh*tty cd player but it works and no problems have accured now. And they didnt put in the Bose amp either. I wonder how they did it! I noticed that my speakers arent hitting bass notes as much as my other headunit which was a tv/dvd/cd player. Im just happy to get it back. Thanks u guys for all the help

1 - 11 of 11 Posts