Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

This is David Borla from Borla exhaust in Oxnard, California. We have received many phone calls inquiring about a Borla exhaust for the Escalade ESV. As a result, we are looking for an ESV to use for the development of this exhaust. If you are interested in receiving a free Borla exhaust for your ESV in return for letting us use your vehicle for development, please email me at [email protected]. We will take full responsibility for your ESV and we will treat it with the utmost care and respect. We will also provide a loaner car for you to drive in the interim. So if you own an ESV, live in the Oxnard area and are interested in being involveld with the development of this exhaust please email me at [email protected]. Thanks for your help.

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
Hey David - Welcome to the CadillacForums! Thanks for making this offer to our members - I sure hope some lucky soul takes you up on it.

In the meantime feel free to check out our growing Community. I hope you will consider becoming a Supporting Vendor and sharing information about your well known and well respected products with us.

Guys - this sounds a lot like opportunity knocking!

·
Registered
53 Eldo, 54 CDV, 74 FWB 96 FWB (sold),1998 STS(sold), 03 ESV
755 Posts
That's a sweet deal!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts