Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Give me a little time...hafta upload and figure out which ones I want to use. :)

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dang. Photobucket is down for a bit...lets try it the old fashioned way...

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
This is the '68 Dart GT and the '72 Challenger...

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
This the '52 M38A1C that we just finished...Saturday morning it'll be on its way to the museum up in Oregon...

That's a 106mm Recoilless rifle on top, with a .50 cal spotting rifle above it. :)

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
http://www.waaamuseum.org/index.php

The museum. If ANY of you can make it out this week...DO IT. Get ahold of me. It'll be WELLLLLL worth it!!!

There are quite a few aircraft that are the ONLY of their kind still in existence. Check out the list of flying aircraft...if you know airplanes, you'll be IMPRESSED. There's a freaking Jenny, for craps' sake...

The museum president/founder is the father of a good friend of mine. I wish I could be there for the opening weekend on Friday and Saturday but I can't get out of work...so I'm going to go for a couple of days during the week and help set up and prepare for everything...

·
Registered
2007 E92 BMW 335i
10,761 Posts
I love that Jeep. My dad has a WWII Willy's with .50cal mount. When I come home this weekend I'll take pics, along with a little something else next to it :lildevil:

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea? I'm about an hour north of Sac...there's six or so of us that are big time mopar folks...I'm the kid, the rest of 'em are generations older than me but I'm almost like adopted family. Good people, mopar guys always seem to be. :) The only one I know in Sac is a guy named Niles...with a FAST small block Duster...?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts