Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the Deville, is there a difference in the body style between the 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003??

Thanks

LM

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
Nope, they're all the same. I think it's not supposed to change until 2008.

I think Cadillac went to the new-style crest in 2002, so if you like the duckies, get a 2000 or 2001.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great, thanks!

LM

Elvis said:
Nope, they're all the same. I think it's not supposed to change until 2008.

I think Cadillac went to the new-style crest in 2002, so if you like the duckies, get a 2000 or 2001.

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
Haven't heard that one yet. It's not 2004, because I've seen them already. Maybe next year, or maybe on the new Seville?

I really like the old vertical slits framed in chrome. And I really like these new L.E.D. taillights, instant-on, instant-off. A combination of the two would be really cool.

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac DeVille
397 Posts
Elvis said:
Haven't heard that one yet. It's not 2004, because I've seen them already. Maybe next year, or maybe on the new Seville?

I really like the old vertical slits framed in chrome. And I really like these new L.E.D. taillights, instant-on, instant-off. A combination of the two would be really cool.
Why all car manufacturers havn't completely switched from incandesant bulbs is BEYOND me!!! LED's are Ultra-bright, use no enerygy, harder to break, and last WAAAAYYY longer than normal bulbs!!!

Seconded. I'd love to see this kind of combo as well. I liked the 2000+ Catera's with the LED turn signals!

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
I used to joke that when a headlight or taillight burned out, it was time to trade.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts