Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2022 XT5 Sport, 2020 XT6 Sport
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently had my wheels powdercoated black and now want to change the body side molding to the black ones that GM sells for the XT6. Does anyone know how the silver molding can be removed and how the new ones attach? I haven’t ordered the black ones yet but want to get an idea if this is something I can do myself. Thanks.

· Registered
2022 XT5 Sport, 2020 XT6 Sport
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 2020 and the black moldings show it is for 2021-2022 years, which I don’t understand. I inquired with one online GM parts store and they said they asked around and could not confirm with anyone that they would work on my car.

· Registered
8 Posts
I have a 2020 and the black moldings show it is for 2021-2022 years, which I don’t understand. I inquired with one online GM parts store and they said they asked around and could not confirm with anyone that they would work on my car.
I don’t see why there would be a difference and perhaps the back moldings are listed for 21-22 because it was when they came out.

I bought the step assist moldings for my 2020 and that was also listed for 21-22 and it fit just fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts