Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be out there but I could not find specifics, all was working ok on my 09 CTS, suddenly seems like the bluetooth is not turning off! vehicle is turn off, lock and parked if I'm with in range and my cell gets a call and/or i place a call, inmediatelly connects with the vehicle, this has never happened before, I have the car for 8 months and 16000 miles, the car parks out side my office and a wall in between, never this has happened, now I have to turn my cell bluetooth off to place/receive call. have this happened to any one else?

Thanks

·
Registered
2009 CTS 3.6DI
353 Posts
This may be out there but I could not find specifics, all was working ok on my 09 CTS, suddenly seems like the bluetooth is not turning off! vehicle is turn off, lock and parked if I'm with in range and my cell gets a call and/or i place a call, inmediatelly connects with the vehicle, this has never happened before, I have the car for 8 months and 16000 miles, the car parks out side my office and a wall in between, never this has happened, now I have to turn my cell bluetooth off to place/receive call. have this happened to any one else?

Thanks
Had it happen twice. Last time was in November. Both times I fiddled with the OnStar buttons and when I pressed the call button then hung up, the system shut down. Have no clue why, but the dealer asked me to get OnStar on the line to do a scan if it happened again.

·
Registered
Cadillac
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Drakester, that works as you say, my bluetooth is off now when the car turns off... Thanks

·
Registered
Cadillac
1 Posts
I am having this same problem. Bluetooth worked great for several months, now it doesn't disconnect when I get out of the car. I have tried pushing onstar buttons but I have to disconnect manually on my phone. Then it doesn't reconnect automatically when I return to the car. The dealer checked and couldn't find any problems. Help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts