Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2008 CTS
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 05 STS no nav and just acquired a bluetooth capable Blackberry:thumbsup: . The instructions with the Blackberry suck:tisk: and we hoping someone have a quick condensed version of how to make this work with the handsfree phone in the car. I know I should RTFM but my ADD :alchi: makes that pretty difficult.

·
Registered
'08 CTS DI AWD
104 Posts
I have an 05 STS no nav and just acquired a bluetooth capable Blackberry:thumbsup: . The instructions with the Blackberry suck:tisk: and we hoping someone have a quick condensed version of how to make this work with the handsfree phone in the car. I know I should RTFM but my ADD :alchi: makes that pretty difficult.
No Nav = No Bluetooth. The "hands-free phone" in every STS is the wireless calling feature of OnStar and has nothing to do with Bluetooth which is a feature included in Nav-equipped cars.

·
Cadillac Technician
none
11,051 Posts
Yeah, the only bluetooth capable system I know if in any Cadillac is in the STS with Nav. If you have the "base" radio then you just have a nice car.
You could probably install a bluetooth kit for hands free... but I wouldn't recommend it. (just because that is the way I am) ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts